Friday, May 23, 2014

My Console Collection

Some cool console video game systems images:


My Console Collection
console video game systems

Image by Sarah-LJP
I have almost every Nintendo system released in North America, except the 3DS and rare Pokemon Mini. This is an old shot I also have a Xbox 360 and a DSi. To those noting the three DS’s I haven’t gotten rid of them, but I only have three different models. The two DS Lite’s are the only duplicate models and one’s an NA model the other’s Japanese.


Atari 7800 with cartridge and controller
console video game systems

Image by Easterbilby
The Atari 780 was originally released in 1984, then re-released in 1986. It could run the old Atari VCS/2600 games as well as its own, and they dumped the awful analogue joystick of the 5200 to return to the digital style of the older system.



My Console Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment