Friday, March 28, 2014

Pharoah Is Snackfood

A few nice weight loss program images I found:


Pharoah Is Snackfood
5060968866 48af96ac35
Image by Joe Mud
A plastic box filled with self help audio cassettes, a Christian weight-loss program that I seen years ago in The Goodwill, I think. So horrifying I had to buy it. Half the cassettes are missing, but I haven’t listened to any of the ones that were left, as none of my current audio playback devices is backward compatible.


SCATOLOGIST
534286356 41530d25ec
Image by Lord Manley
A promotional shot for my Poo led weight loss programme which I thought I would share.


I just gained 30 pounds!
6522310397 8db4c3ba42
Image by elycefeliz
I recently started an exercise / weight loss program by Denise Austin, and was supposed to get weights to exercise with. I didn’t want to spend the money on weights, so I’ve been lifting library books – : )


Until Wednesday, when I walked by a dumpster and saw these weights sitting outside. I think someone was throwing them away, but left them outside in case anyone wanted them – good thinking, because I would not have gone dumpster-diving . . .


But I’m very pleased with my new weights – I just checked prices online, and each one costs about , so I just got a Christmas gift for the New Year!


I’m grateful for FREE stuff when I actually need it and will use it!


Gratitude Series 2012 – photo #7 – Vielmohls mersi (Alsatian)



Pharoah Is Snackfood

No comments:

Post a Comment