Saturday, March 8, 2014

"Welcome to My Garden" Set of Two DVD's, Learn to Make a Large and Beautiful Artificial Door Wreath Design Video DVD

“Welcome to My Garden” Set of Two DVD’s, Learn to Make a Large and Beautiful Artificial Door Wreath Design Video DVD




  • How To Make a Beautiful XXL Wreath: Video/DVD; “Welcome to my Garden”

  • World Renowned EXPERT Floral Designer Teaches ALL Her Tips and Secrets!

  • Tips and Secrets on Floral Design REVEALED!

  • Make Wreaths for yourself. Give them as gifts. Sell them on the Internet as Nancy does!

  • Then, let Nancy help you set up online Venues in which to sell your Floral Designs!


“Welcome to My Garden” is a wonderfully detailed two DVD set Video teaching you the art of floral design. I start at the very beginning as I describe the process of making your own colorful and large wreath. Learning floral design can create a new hobby or even better, a new career. Imagine finding something that you have fun doing that earns you money in the process. The goals of my books and videos are to teach you about my passion, Floral Design.

I can guarantee that you’ll be creating one of




Price: $ 49.97



"Welcome to My Garden" Set of Two DVD's, Learn to Make a Large and Beautiful Artificial Door Wreath Design Video DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment